[Gala-l] CfP - 2nd Call - Gender Approaches in the Translation Classroom: Training the Doers

Piero Toto P.Toto at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Apr 27 09:59:03 UTC 2017

Dear All,

for submission of abstracts for this upcoming publication on translator
training and gender concerns has been extended to *16 June 2017*. See the
new extended deadline below:

https://goo.gl/I8j6Ed

Please circulate to anyone you know who might be interested.

Thank you,

Piero Toto & Marcella De Marco
---
*​​Dr Piero Toto FHEA MCIL*
Senior Lecturer in Languages (Translation) | Guildhall School of Business
and Law

London Metropolitan University <http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/> | Room BR5-09
Tower Building | 166-220 Holloway Road | London N7 8DB

T: +44 (0)20 7133 3802

Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Translation-and-Interpreting-at-LondonMet/218551601490701>
 | Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/LondonMet_TI> | LinkedIn
<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/transintlondonmet>

The Faculty is a member of CIUTI <http://www.ciuti.org/> and the London
Consortium for Routes into Languages
<http://www.routesintolanguages.ac.uk/london>

*Please note: my working days are Mondays pm, Wednesdays and Thursdays.*

--
London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England
and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447