[Gala-l] IGALA BLOG: NEXT ISSUE - GRADUATE STUDENTS

Federica Formato federicaformato.ac at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 09:20:09 UTC 2017

Dear all,

we hope you are enjoying the summer!

Ben, our fantastic graduate student representative, and I are very happy to
announce a new call for posts for the* IGALA BLOG*!

This time we want to dedicate an issue to our *graduate students*! If you
are an MA or a PhD student, do not miss this opportunity! You can present
your research in a blog post We accept posts on language, gender and
sexuality (500-700 words) in English.

The deadline for the post submission is *15 October 2017.*

You can check our *graduate activities* here
<http://igalaweb.wixsite.com/igala/graduate-space> *Don't forget to get
involved!*

You can read previous issues of our *blog *here <about:invalid#zClosurez>.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Best,

Federica Formato BA, MA, PhD

Researcher in Language and Gender

Member Advisory Council *IGALA* (International Gender and Language
Association)

(Under contract) Formato, F. (2018) Gender, Ideology and Discourse in
Italian. Palgrave Macmillan

You can find more info about my research here:
*http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato
<http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato>*