[Gala-l] gender and sexuality in Italy

Michela Baldo michelabaldo at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 16:59:31 UTC 2017

Dear all, I wanted to share with you the link to the third issue of the journal below (g/s/i) dedicated to gender and language in Italy, which contains articles that might be of interest for the members of this list (on sexism and heteronormativity in language).I copy below the message of the chief editors.Best wishesMichela Baldo
Gender/sexuality/italy 3, 2016 is now online. It includes outstanding research on the theme of gender and language (Themed Section and Invited Perspectives) and other topics related to gender (Open Contributions). gender/sexuality/italy 3, 2016 also hosts relevant multimedia files, interviews, and book reviews. gender/sexuality/italy is an international peer-reviewed open access journal: http://www.gendersexualityitaly.com
Nicoletta Marini-Maio & the Editorial Board of gender/sexuality/italy

Nicoletta Marini-Maio, Ph.D.
Film Studies Program Chair
Associate Professor of Italian and Film Studies
Dickinson College
g/s/i, Editor
email marinin at dickinson.edu