[Gala-l] Fwd: IGALA BLOG: NEXT ISSUE - GRADUATE STUDENTS

Federica Formato federicaformato.ac at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 15:49:16 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well.

this is a reminder that the deadline for blog posts is next Sunday, 15th
October.

As you can see from the original email, we welcome submissions from MAs and
PhDs students!

For more info, please see the igala blog page:
http://igalaweb.wixsite.com/igala/igala-blog or email me at
federicaformato.ac at gmail.com

Best,

Federica Formato BA, MA, PhD

Researcher in Language and Gender

Member Advisory Council *IGALA* (International Gender and Language
Association)

EAP tutor *Lancaster University*

Lead Mentor Corpus Linguistics MOOC (
https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/corpus-linguistics), *CASS*

(Under contract) Formato, F. (2018) Gender, Ideology and Discourse in
Italian. Palgrave Macmillan

You can find more info about my research here:
*http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato
<http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato>*