[Gala-l] IGALA election results

Kate Power k.power at business.uq.edu.au
Mon Dec 17 10:06:04 UTC 2018

International Gender and Language Association (IGALA)
Election Results for Executive Board posts
​
A message from Kate Power, outgoing Secretary of IGALA:
​
IGALA 2018 EXECUTIVE BOARD ELECTION RESULTS
 ​
I am delighted to report on the results of IGALA’s 2018 Executive Board election, with excellent candidates stepping into each of the following positions:

  *   VP/President-Elect: Claire Maree
  *   Secretary: Kristine Kohler Mortensen
  *   Grad Student Rep: Ariana Steele
  *   Social Media/Communications Officer: Lucy Jones
  *   Ordinary Members: Linda McLoughlin, Ben Rowlett, Denise Troutman

Thank you to everyone who voted, and to our incoming office holders for stepping up.
I wish you all every success, and look forward to seeing your good work going forward!

With best wishes for a happy holiday season, and rewarding 2019!