[Gala-l] IGALA election results

Claire Maree cmaree at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Dec 17 23:10:41 UTC 2018

Dear all.

Many thanks for your email, Kate.
I am really very honored to take up the position of VP/President-Elect.
IGALA has been and remains a wonderful source of support and encouragement.
I am very much looking forward to working with everyone going forward.

A very big thank you to all of the outgoing and incoming office holders and members who keep the association running and make things such as our biannual meetings and associated awards, journal, and regular communications possible.

All the best for a fabulous 2019.

Best,
Claire

2018/12/17 21:06、Kate Power <k.power at business.uq.edu.au<mailto:k.power at business.uq.edu.au>>のメール:

International Gender and Language Association (IGALA)
Election Results for Executive Board posts
​
A message from Kate Power, outgoing Secretary of IGALA:
​
IGALA 2018 EXECUTIVE BOARD ELECTION RESULTS
 ​
I am delighted to report on the results of IGALA’s 2018 Executive Board election, with excellent candidates stepping into each of the following positions:

  *   VP/President-Elect: Claire Maree
  *   Secretary: Kristine Kohler Mortensen
  *   Grad Student Rep: Ariana Steele
  *   Social Media/Communications Officer: Lucy Jones
  *   Ordinary Members: Linda McLoughlin, Ben Rowlett, Denise Troutman

Thank you to everyone who voted, and to our incoming office holders for stepping up.
I wish you all every success, and look forward to seeing your good work going forward!

With best wishes for a happy holiday season, and rewarding 2019!