[Gala-l] the IGALA experience - a short survey

Federica Formato federicaformato.ac at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 08:39:01 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I hope this email finds you all well.

Ben and I have created a short survey to gather your stories, memories of
and experiences with IGALA. We would also love if you could provide
feedback and suggestions on the blog.

if you have been to IGALA10, then tell us more about it! :)

You can find more info in the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOCGuXGsKQlBmUSMnJwwHKEsA25fo-v7rFFd8Wlbs6039jDw/viewform?usp=sf_link

The survey will be accessible until 31 August 2018.

*Thank you! *

And don't forget to connect with us:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalGenderandLanguageAssociationIGALA/

Twitter:  @*IGALAssoc*  <https://twitter.com/IGALAssoc>

Best wishes,

Federica Formato BA, MA, PhD

Researcher in Language and Gender

Member Advisory Council *IGALA* (International Gender and Language
Association)

Associate Tutor in English Language, *Edge Hill University*

Formato, F. (in production) Gender, Ideology and Discourse in Italian.
<https://www.palgrave.com/gb/book/9783319965550> Palgrave Macmillan

You can find more info about my research here:
*http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato
<http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato>*