[Gala-l] CFP--Closed Workshop: 30 Years of Talk: Research into Discourse Across Lifespan

Claire Maree cmaree at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Apr 13 01:19:57 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues

As part of our the collaborative 30 Years of Talk project (ARCDP170102598), we will be hosting a closed workshop on Research into Discourse Across Lifespan on Tuesday 23 July 2019, 10:00-17:00 at the Sidney Myer Asia Centre The University of Melbourne (Australia).

This workshop follows public lectures on the afternoon of Monday 22 July 2019, where Professor Penelope Eckart and Professor James Walker will speak on language and identity across lifespan(s).

Places are limited, and applications close May 1st. Further details are available on the flyer (attached).

Please circulate to anyone who may be interested in joining us in Melbourne.

Dr. Claire Maree
Senior Lecturer in Japanese
Convenor of Japanese Studies
Asia Institute, University of Melbourne | Ext: 54108
VP/President-Elect, International Gender and Language Association (IGALA)