[Gala-l] Call for Papers: AILA 2020 symposium "Gender in literacy and language education"

Koster, Dietha dikoster at uni-muenster.de
Wed Aug 21 08:29:47 UTC 2019

Dear IGALA members,

Together with Prof. Christine Ott (LMU München) I am organizing a symposium on „Gender in literacy and language education“ in the World Congress of Applied Linguistics (AILA). The aim of this symposium is to spur on debates on gender, language and education by uniting researchers with different methodological foci. The congress takes place in Groningen (Netherlands) from 9-14 August, 2020. We would like to invite you to submit abstracts to the symposium, deadline: September 16. Keynote speakers are Jane Sunderland and Lia Litosseliti.
You will find the details attached, as well as on www.aila2020.nl<http://www.aila2020.nl/> .

We look forward to receiving your abstracts!

Very best wishes,
Dietha Koster, University of Münster
dikoster at uni-muenster.de