[Gala-l] Language and Sexuality courses and teaching resources?

Lucy Jones Lucy.Jones at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 07:39:02 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

Joshua’s email is a useful reminder that we’re always looking for contributions to the IGALA ‘resources<http://igalaweb.wixsite.com/igala/resources>’ webpage. We set this up last year and, while there are lots of helpful items on there already, there aren’t many which are focused on teaching.

As Joshua has kindly offered to compile a list of any resources he receives, please do contact him directly. When this is ready to be shared with the IGALA mailing list, we can also add it to the website.

Should you have any non-teaching related resources that you think we should include on the webpage, please do also let me know.

Best wishes,

Lucy
(IGALA communications officer)

—
Dr Lucy Jones
Assistant Professor in Sociolinguistics

School of English | University of Nottingham
Nottingham | NG7 2RD | UK

queerlinglang.wordpress.com | @jones_lucy