[Gala-l] Language and Sexuality courses and teaching resources?

Joshua Raclaw Joshua.Raclaw at colorado.edu
Wed Jan 30 05:00:17 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'm planning to put together a seminar course on Language and Sexuality
(separate from our regularly offered Language, Gender, and Sexuality
course) and was interested in seeing if anyone else had offered a similar
course focused on sexuality. If so, would you mind sharing your syllabus?
I'm really interested in the scope that others have used for such a course
and how much reading outside of sociocultural linguistics they've made use
of (e.g., Foucault, Kinsey).

I'd be happy to compile these and share with the list if there's interest!

Best wishes,

Joshua Raclaw, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of English