[gothic-l] Where are The Gothic Language Pages??

M. Carver mcarver at CSULB.EDU
Tue Aug 1 22:12:40 UTC 2000

jdm314 at aol.com wrote:

> Fragkisk, try http://www.stormloader.com/carver/gutrazda/index.html

Goleins, Iusteinu. Jai, Fragkisk, I moved the pages to the new server.
Or rather,
I destroyed the pages utterly and created Gut-Razda, the Gotish Language
Pages. I did
this for two reasons: I will be forced to leave the CSULB server soon
(at some indefinite time) because I have completed my degree and graduated
from the school; also I wanted to change the look of the site. I
apologize for
not having the Gothic-English lexicon online yet, but hope the zipped versions
on Eric Craven's site will suffice for the meantime. The coming lexicon will
be easier to use and contain a few more entries gleaned from my reading of
the texts. :)

ainfalþiba,
Matþaius

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!