[gothic-l] Re: Where are The Gothic Language Pages??

Francisc Czobor czobor at CANTACUZINO.RO
Wed Aug 2 08:00:41 UTC 2000

Awiliudo igqis, Matthaiu jah Iusteinu!

I found indeed the new "Gotish Tongue Website" and I like it much.
Especially, I felt very honoured finding my name among the
translators of "Getica" (Section IV). Regarding your Gothic-English
lexicon, there is no problem. I have already downloaded it from the
old website, so I can still use it. And there are also other Gothic
lexicons available on the new website.
It is indeed worth to exist a website dedicated to a living Gothic
language!

Fragkisks

GUTANI WIHAILAG

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!