[gothic-l] Scatology

jrose at EFN.ORG jrose at EFN.ORG
Mon Dec 11 15:50:57 UTC 2000

Saint Paul admits to all but destroying the original Nazarite
church "with glee" he confessing her tortured men, women and children
in order to get them to denounce the Lord. When the Catholic church
founded the Bendictine order, they used them as gramarians let loose
on the world to destroy the romantic languages and all things Greek,
converting much of the world's magic to dead Latin, the language of a
Holy Ghost captured and crucified in a tree. I am sure this is the
fate of the Gothic language, thus why I became a member of this group.

In spite of the last denunciation, your study coincides with my own.
In 1945 Robert Graves discovered a hidden world in the poems of the
Welsh poets, and a alphabet based upon finger-signing, the letters of
the Beth-luis-Nion assigned to the fingers and palm. In his
novel 'The White Goddess' he tells us the forefinger is called
the 'Hammer' and the thumb the 'Anvil'. Ancient peoples spoke to each
other by striking the hand with the hammer of the other hand. This
sign language was taught to the infant Zeus by Cheiron the Centaur
that Graves suggests was a Scythian who overwhelmed Egypt, and may
have been the original Jews, whose chief diety was Seti, also Seth
who was represented by the Ass-unicorn and the obelisk which is a
spacial monument to the five fingers, or "pillars" and the secret
calendar mysteries practiced by the Jews and the Celtic peoples who
had much contact weith each other through the Minoans and the
Milisians who settled in Britain.

Thanks to Catholisism, those of us who are examining the remnants of
these wonderous and magical qualities people once owned in their
language and their poetry in a living, vibrant and sexual way - are
reduced to being on par with Scatologists, we having to poke through
the extrement of those celebate Gramarians in order to retrieve what
they failed to consume and disapear completely. These dead-men left
behind a dead world full of petty meaness. Some of us enjoy being
petty scatologists, their mean, dull little finds and discoveries
made that much brighter in the conviction their fellow human beings
produced nothing bright and magical - before the coming of Jesus, nor
after. I think my distractor on this site is a - scatologists?

For the Apple man, let me strike out this message, give him this
finger, the pointer finger called the "yad". The letters on this
finger. From the base they are O,G, and D capped by the letter L
lamed, meaning "learned". Rearange these letters and you get GOD-L
they chief deity of the Jews. What happens when you strike the hammer
on the anvil? You get L-ightning, EL-etricity, and you get L-ight!
Consider the Sistine Chapel and Adam recieving the Spark of God.
Leonardo Divinci knew the finger-sign it taught to him by the
Comacine Master of Lombardi who made many catherdrals throughout
Europe; thus in Leonardo's painting you see Jesus and John the
Baptist holding up their Yad finger.

The Hebrew letter L looks like a Sea Serpent which is no accident as
the Jews are also the 'Sea Peoples' who allied themselves with the
Scythians, and EL is a Sea Serpent that swims in all the great bodies
of water and CURRENTS. He is the ensign on Mose's rod, he is
the 'Brazen Serpent' NEHUSHTAN, a title Jesus took for himself when
he held up his 'Hammer' and let others know he is 'The Messenger',
the Dove of Mercury who wore a crown, a protection, a sheepcote, a
coral of Thorns, or Thors, for he is the Exalted Horn of the Unicorn
surrounded by his disciples, his messengers in 'The Grove' a circle
of trees that once grew just outside the Temple at Jerusalem the rod
and Brazen Dragon at the center.

The Beth-luis-Nion alphabet is based on Trees, much of the world's
history stored in the poems of Gwion Bach whose 'Battle of the Trees'
speaks of many exalted visitors to Albion. It's a code, made to keep
out the profane trespasser. You stick to your quest, and I will stay
with my own. This alphabet could also be transmitted by the master
poet (the Elphine) by he subtlely touching the bridge of his nose.
In poetry there exisits the fagrance of roses. I have pulled the
Sword (horn of the Narwhale) from the Stone (the obilisk). Our words
are Magic! Be careful how you use them.

Jon Presco

eGroups eLerts