[gothic-l] Re: The Langobards on Gotland

jrose at EFN.ORG jrose at EFN.ORG
Tue Dec 12 02:17:18 UTC 2000

Henry Fitzempress spoke fluent German, and was on the most educated
people in Britain, but had much difficulty in learning English, thus
he seldom used it. His mother was empress of the Holy Roman empire,
his father Godfroi de Bouillion 'King of Jerusalem' Count of Anjou,
and a Merovingian Frank who some authors are saying is a descendant
of King David. Fair Rosamond is a direct descendant of Rollo who made
a pact with the Franks to help them repell other Scandanavian
invaders who were coming after him, Rollo evicted from his homeland.
Henry designed the 'Lions Rampant' banner that represented Rollo,
Anjou, and Aquataine these provinces allied to him through a royal
bloodline, or marriages, his first wife, Eleanore (Helen) from
Aquataine. Marriage contracts were made under the elm a Gisors that
was cut down by King Louis when Henry renigged on a marriage contract
between his daughter and Prince Richard.

According to Samuel Daniel's history the Knights Templars went over
to Henry in an insuing battle over this contract, they said to be
guardians of a Holy Grail bloodline. Rollo descends from several
emperors, and Hilderich the Vandel - I believe. It was the fight over
his royal liniage, and thus Henry's claims to Normandy, that changed
the course of much history, as King Louis feared Henry had designs on
all of France and the Frankish thrown. The Pope took the side of the
Franks for Henry's mother favored the Antipope who wanted to bring
back the Arian church that was favored by the Goths and the Lombards,
that fell out of favor when Saint Ambrose suposedly converted
Theodorick the Great to Catholisism - but I don't buy it. Fair
Rosamond was also a direct descendant of Rodger de Toine the Standard
Bearer for William the Conqueror.

Henry built an Arcadian arcade around 'Rosamond's Well' after the
castle rooms discribed in 'Tristan and Isolde' a story Henry
comisioned for Queen Eleanore, but I suspect it was for Rosamond, as
I suspect Henry was a Pythagerian, the Arcade and Labyrinth used in
practicing the religious rituals of his ancient family, secret
rituals Thomas Becket was privy to when he was a mortal man, and not
an agent of the false church that overcame the Nazarite church that
utilized the Cretan Labyrinth in their rituals, they very possibly
the Dactyles that guarded Zeus in his cave on Crete, and who also
knew the finger-sign.  According to Robert Gtraves, Samson the
Nazarite, is Hercules, and thus was one of the seven who survived
their stay in the 'Spiral Castle' at Arianrhod, which is another name
for the Goddess Ariadne, of the red thread and Cretan Labyrinth fame.
Fair rosamond was intered at Glastenbury where Arthur and Gwenhyvar
were said to have been buried, Henry revealing their graves on his
deathbed. There was a grail cup intwined in a vine on Rosamond's
seplechur. This is why I have been watching your posts - and admiring
them. I think we can learn from each other - and inspire?

Jon Presco

    --- In gothic-l at egroups.com, Bertil Häggman <mvk575b at t...> wrote:
> Jon,
>
> Excuse me. What has this to do with Langobards
> on Gotland, which anyway is not correct as the
> most accepted view is that they originated in Scania
> in southern Scandinavia.
>
> Langobardically
>
> Bertil
>
> > King Henry the second claimed he was descended from Trojans, he
kin
> > to the Merovingians. He built a Labyrinth, a 'Troy Town' for Fair
> > Rosamond.

eLerts