[gothic-l] Re: The Langobards on Gotland -- and gothic proto-vikings..

M. Carver matt at INVISIONSTUDIOSINC.COM
Wed Dec 13 00:07:12 UTC 2000

on 12/12/00 12:28 PM, Tim O'Neill at scatha at bigpond.com wrote:

> As set out in the discredited 'Holy Blood' etc - see
> above.
>
> I'm still wondering what all this New Age speculation
> has to do with the Goths.
>
> Tim O'Neill

Thanks Tim. I agree whole-heartedly. Not only does it burden Gothic-L
subscribers with off-topic threads but could be better served on the
Germanic-L I think, and among its members more thoroughly discussed.

Matþaius

eGroups eLerts