[gothic-l] Re: Marcomannic Challenge in _Gladiator_

Francisc Czobor czobor at CANTACUZINO.RO
Mon Jul 3 08:53:42 UTC 2000

Bertil,

I did not see that film, nor have I the text of that challenge.
What I wrote in my previous message to this list was only my opinion
on how should sound generally the REAL Marcomannic. But, I repeat: I
have no idea about "Gladiator" and the challenge and its language
(only what was posted to this list).

Francisc

--- In gothic-l at egroups.com, Bertil Häggman <mvk575b at t...> wrote:
> Francisc,
>
> Do you have the complete text of the challenge?
> The screenplay has been published as a paperback
> and there is also an offocial book on the movie itself.

GUTANI WIHAILAG

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Conference in the whole family on the same call.
Let the fights begin!  Visit Firetalk.com - Click below.