[gothic-l] Re: Germanic Warrior

sunburst sunburst at JETSTREAM.NET
Thu Jul 13 22:52:33 UTC 2000

Hails!

>Worth owning, but mainly to be used as a general guide, for directions
>in further reading and for the illustrations of artefacts and weapons.
>And for the pretty colour plates.
>Cheers,

Does the book contain any illustrations of authentic Gothic swords?  I find
that sometimes illustrations of Goths with weaponry only depict fanciful
styles, especially of the sword hilt.

Albareiks

WRITERS WANTED! Themestream allows ALL writers to publish their
articles on the Web, reach thousands of interested readers, and get
paid in cash for their work. Click below: