[gothic-l] My next question...

Thomas Leigh callanish at CELTICWEB.COM
Thu Jul 13 16:54:25 UTC 2000

Greetings all,

I know that some members of this list are (or were) working on
creating neologisms to fill gaps in the Gothic vocabulary for
composition purposes. As my goal is to learn enough Gothic to do some
composing myself, I was wondering if there was a list available of
what you all had come up with. And I would love to join you if you're
still at it (though it will probably take some more study on my part
before I'll be able to make sensible contributions of my own...)

Regards,

Thomas (Þomas?)

WRITERS WANTED! Themestream allows ALL writers to publish their
articles on the Web, reach thousands of interested readers, and get
paid in cash for their work. Click below: