[gothic-l] My next question...

M. Carver mcarver at CSULB.EDU
Fri Jul 14 00:23:13 UTC 2000

Hails Þomas,

We have an ill-updated database online at the eGroups Gothic-L site; I
don't think I've added anything to it recently. Partly that is due to
having gotten Koebler, which will preclude a lot of our attempts at
reconstruction / neologism, many of which I've found already as I
compile a list to be used for purposes for which the copyright allows.
Also, I have a glossary compiled that has some younger neologues
dispersed throughout (and marked). As to when I'll be able to compile
all these I have no idea.

ainfalþaba,
Matþaius

Thomas Leigh wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I know that some members of this list are (or were) working on
> creating neologisms to fill gaps in the Gothic vocabulary for
> composition purposes. As my goal is to learn enough Gothic to do some
> composing myself, I was wondering if there was a list available of
> what you all had come up with. And I would love to join you if you're
> still at it (though it will probably take some more study on my part
> before I'll be able to make sensible contributions of my own...)
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas (Þomas?)

WRITERS WANTED! Themestream allows ALL writers to publish their
articles on the Web, reach thousands of interested readers, and get
paid in cash for their work. Click below: