[gothic-l] My next question...

jdm314 at AOL.COM jdm314 at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 14 17:03:04 UTC 2000

<<for purposes for which the copyright allows>>

What's this then? Just what WILL copyright allow?

    BTW, I will be in Lexington Kentucky for the next week or two, and I
don't know if I'll have internet access or not! So you folks may well just
have to do without my incredibly intelligent and insightfull posts ;)
    The reason I'm going on this trip is that there's a gathering there of
people interested in speaking Latin... basically no one is allowed to speak
any language other than Latin while there (this precludes even Gothic!). I
recently told unsar Daveid Salo about this, and he joked "So when is someone
going to do this for Gothic?" Nu? Anyone? I mean, if they can get enough
people for a Latin convention in the US then surely we could get... 2, maybe
3 people to come for Gothic. Hopefully more than half of those would know
WHICH Gothic we meant.

    Anyway, I hope I can get access, if not, see you later!

IUSTEINUS

WRITERS WANTED! Themestream allows ALL writers to publish their
articles on the Web, reach thousands of interested readers, and get
paid in cash for their work. Click below: