[gothic-l] Sa Aggiliska Razda

jdm314 at AOL.COM jdm314 at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 5 03:45:04 UTC 2000

<<Iusteinus! >>

As long as we're nitpicking, the vocative of my GOthic name is Iusteinu :P

<< Modern English can't possibly be a waste of time if I'm making $65,000
dollars a year teaching it!  Squandering your time with polemics about
painters whose ink runs dry is YOUR BUSINESS!!>>

    Polemic is hardly the word. I'm not saying Modern English is a waste of
time. I'm not even saying that being nitpicky about English is a waste of
time. All I'm saying is that it seems a little pointless on a group, many of
whose members do not speak English as their first language, which has
assembled to discuss Gothic.
    If the rest of the group thinks our little disagreement is constructive,
then I will stand corrected.

IUSTEINUS

WRITERS WANTED! Themestream allows ALL writers to publish their
articles on the Web, reach thousands of interested readers, and get
paid in cash for their work. Click below: