[gothic-l] introduction

Emily Freeman emily__freeman at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 6 22:41:07 UTC 2000

Hi, my name is Emily Freeman. I've just started to study the Gothic language
and I was wondering what books/websites have the most information.
A bit about me: I'm a sophomore in high school, I've always loved studying
languages and I'm really intrigued with ancient/"dead" languages at the
moment.
Any help on where to find more information about Gothic would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
emily