[gothic-l] Koebler

M. Carver mcarver at CSULB.EDU
Sun Jun 18 00:33:22 UTC 2000

I am now the official and proud owner of a Koebler "Goetisches
Woerterbuch". Any lexical questions may be directed to me as I am now
the omniscient one :P Just kidding. But seriously, I will fulfil my
obligations and help with relevant questions as I may.

This is really a useful volume, and the fact that I don't have to return
it to any library is good too. The main section contains about 650 pages
of entries with notes and citation. Next, appendices include fragment
words (with reconstruction), bible-gothic names, Gothic names and words
of other eastgermanic languages with burgundian, vandalic, swebian and gepidic.

Matþaius.