[gothic-l] Message to M. Carver

Werner van Nuffel werner.van.nuffel at PLANETINTERNET.BE
Wed Jun 21 16:30:21 UTC 2000

I wrote just a long letter to give answer on all your 'RE's on my
different messages but I did something wrong by sending it... My text
is gone. I need to go home now... I like to answer you this evening.
OK? Thanks in advance for all your suggestions and the 'auditive'
version of 'The Lords Prayer'... and the links to other auditive
Gothic files so... sir Philippe Sorgeloos can study the 'musicality'-
opportunities of this language... and this project can be a success
and a manner to distribute the Gothic language to a greater
audience... and maybe it becames possible to receive special funds to
do a more systematical research to (re)construct the Gothic language
as a "new alive dead language"...

Werner