[gothic-l] Directions

Sarah Patton rebal_girl85 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 25 15:46:06 UTC 2000

i have a question how do you say "I love You" and "mistaken" in gothic
language?
thank you.

>From: "Sollers" <sollers at pemmaddison.freeserve.co.uk>
>To: <gothic-l at egroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [gothic-l] Directions
>Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:32:58 +0100

WRITERS WANTED! Themestream allows ALL writers to publish their
articles on the Web, reach thousands of interested readers, and get
paid in cash for their work. Click below: