[gothic-l] James Marchand

Stephen Mark Carey smcarey at ARTSCI.WUSTL.EDU
Tue Nov 14 20:59:27 UTC 2000

Sorry that I have only been fleetingly following this thread but James
Marchand is the leading voice on another list MEDTEXT-L

Jim posts there a couple of times a day and would probably gladly answer
questions that you have.

Steve

Stephen Mark Carey
Department of Germanic Languages and Literatures
Campus Box 1104
Washington University
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130