[gothic-l] Another homepage suggestion . . .

Frank Kermes gevurah at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 17 05:40:18 UTC 2000

As Bertil mentioned, there are some Germanic languages the knowledge of
which are fragmentary . . .  How about putting up lists/catalogues/lexicons
of the known Burgundian, Langobardic, etc. words and proper names?

I'd be willing to help compile them, if only someone would point out some
sources to me and help "germanicizing" Latinate versions (like Langobardic
"Albion," for one).  I mean, secondary sources . . . ;)  I know enough to
dig through the Burgundian law codes and the Langobard histories, plus I've
got some words I'd written down for reference (though that means going
through six years of class and research notes) . . .

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Frank

http://profiles.msn.com.