[gothic-l] Re: A Vandal language list (rather long)

M. Carver matt at INVISIONSTUDIOSINC.COM
Fri Nov 17 08:58:58 UTC 2000

Hails

Of Vandalic vocabulary, we have only a few words I think: armen "have pity",
froja "lord," and garding[u]s "paladin".  Burgundian is much more attested,
and Gepidic less so, and Suebic almost as little as Vandalic according to
the final index in Gotisches Woerterbuch

Matþaius