[gothic-l] Re: Archaelogical Evidence and Migrating Peoples

Axeage axeage at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 1 15:57:28 UTC 2000

Carleton Coon was a physical anthropology professor at Harvard
University. He wrote several books on race - such as "The Origin of
Races", and my personal favorite "The Races of Europe". "The Races of
Europe" was first published in 1939, and unfortunately is now out of
print and copies of the book are now selling for about $800 US
dollars!!!(Although I was lucky enough to have about 80% of the book
saved up on my Hard Drive for free)

Anyways, Coon's works are very credible and show no signs of
political agenda. I still see occasional references to his work in my
modern college textbooks - so I'm guessing that he can't be all that
bad ;)

as low as 0.0% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!