[gothic-l] unsubscribe

M. mcarver at CSULB.EDU
Mon Oct 2 19:00:25 UTC 2000

on 10/2/00 9:44 AM, Prida at prida at artnet.com.br wrote:

>> Unsubscribe
>> lagos at artnet.com.br
>> prida at artnet.com.br

>> You are a member of the Gothic-L list.  To unsubscribe, send a blank email
> to <gothic-l-unsubscribe at egroups.com>.
>> Homepage: http://www.stormloader.com/carver/gothicl/index.html

> You are a member of the Gothic-L list.  To unsubscribe, send a blank email to
> <gothic-l-unsubscribe at egroups.com>.
> Homepage: http://www.stormloader.com/carver/gothicl/index.html

What's most preposterous about all this is that I've left a way at the
footer of every post for one to unsubscribe oneself. I lean toward the
theory that if such simple instructions cannot be followed, perhaps one does
not deserve to enjoy their effect. Of course, if such posts continue, I will
be forced to initiate drastic procedures.

Mattþaius

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Dial 1-800-555-TELL, say "Phone Booth"