[gothic-l] FW: Skeireins Question ?

M. mcarver at CSULB.EDU
Tue Oct 3 20:21:10 UTC 2000

on 10/3/00 10:47 AM, sunburst at sunburst at jetstream.net wrote:

>> From: Lorraine Wolsey <emeskye at TELUSPLANET.NET>
>> Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:09:08 -0230
>> To: ENGLISC at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
>>
>> I am looking for the months of the year and  days of the week, as well as
>> the names of common festivals and holidays.
>> Thanks, Lorraine
>

> This question appears to be from an Old English list.  Is the information
> requested Anglo-Saxon or Gothic?  If Gothic, the following is according to
> my own usage (and with more than a little thanks to David Salo):

Indeed it is an Englisc list question in origin. I thought it interesting to
see in any event. We've had some calendar information before, but not in
such a manner. Thanks for your assistance.

Matþaius

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR with NO annual fee!