[gothic-l] Germanic History List

markhall at GOL.COM markhall at GOL.COM
Tue Oct 31 06:21:29 UTC 2000

Being trained in the American tradition, I don't mind if you guys talk about
European history on a European archaeology list.  In America, we have the
sub-discipline of Historical Archaeology, which tries to merge the two together
when one is dealing with the approrpiate time periods.

For me, as long as its before the 17th century AD, its fine in my book.

Best, Mark Hall

<gothic-l-unsubscribe at egroups.com>.
> Homepage: <a
href="http://www.stormloader.com/carver/gothicl/index.html">http://www.stormload