[gothic-l] Goths in Ancient India

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba irmina at CTV.ES
Sat Sep 9 23:13:10 UTC 2000

Apply NOW!

On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, Brian Gendler wrote:
> called "Goths in Ancient India" by Sten Konow. I checked it out and
> found it quite interesting. My problem is that I have a problem trusting
> anything like this written before the forties. Does anybody know if
> anyone has looked into this since 1912, and come up with anything to
> confirm or deny that the Gatas mentioned there may be the Goths on some
> sort of trade or exploratory mission? The idea of Goths in India around
> 150 ce. is one I find quite interesting.

While following a Soc.culture.usa ( try deja to find that article
or yahoo)
discussion about Brahmanisms
I managed to reach an excellent website with story I have a part of it:
`Collapse of the Brahmanist Empire in South
Asia', by Khshatrapa Gandasa. On Sakastan or Sakasthan, the homeland o
Indo-Scythic peoples.
</TITLE>

a.">

khalsastan, khalistan, sikh, maurya, anti-brahmanisn, anti-brahminism,
non-brahmanism, sikh, sikhism, khalistan, khalsa, hindutva, hindu

So you can find it.

The point is that Goths==India Invaders of 100 a.d. more or less.
Some goths went west and north, others east and south.

It wasn't exploratory, it was an invasion.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  Savage's Law of Expediency: You want it bad, you'll get it bad.