SV: [gothic-l] Goths in Ancient India and further East

Bertil Häggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Mon Sep 11 16:17:48 UTC 2000

Apply NOW!

I think you have mixed up the Tokharians
with the Wu-Sun. It is the Yueh-Chi people
which has been identified as the Tokharians.
Think you slipped somewhat there.

So no Goths moving eastwards with the Yueh-Chi.
Best of luck next time.

Gothically

Bertil Haggman