[gothic-l] Goths in India, again.

Bertil Häggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Thu Sep 14 17:39:18 UTC 2000

0% Introductory APR!
Instant Approval!
Aria Visa - get yours today.

Brian,

For your info Taylor is the author of the
article on the Eruli in the new edition of
_Reallexikon der Germanischen Altertumskunde_
(Vol. 14, 1999). I looked through the article
quickly but found nothing that related to Goths
in India.

Thank you, by the way, for the info on Zhang-qian.
I will send it to a Chinese scholar who firmly
believes Eruli got as far as Taiwan. Would be
interested in his comments.

Erulically

Bertil