SV: [gothic-l] Coinage

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba irmina at CTV.ES
Sun Sep 24 14:36:31 UTC 2000

Install today:

On Sun, 24 Sep 2000, Bertil Häggman wrote:
> A large hoard of cold coins were found at La Capilla,
> around five miles east of Carmona in 1891, in all
> 505 coins. Only 67 were clearly identified:

I live at 30 km southwards Carmona. Carmona it's 30 km North-east
Seville. Perhaps some of those coins are in the musseum.
Carmona (Carmo) was a very strategic city during the Roman/Gothic/
Arab periods.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  Peace, n.: In international affairs, a period of cheating between two periods of fighting. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"