[gothic-l] Re: What happened with the Vandalic and Ostrogothic Kingdoms?

kaoru666 at HOTMAIL.COM kaoru666 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 3 16:52:10 UTC 2001

That's wonderfully interesting, I would try to invest more about
these information you're prividing us with. And I'm very interested
in those building from the vandal and ostrogothic era, so please
enlighten us with some examples.

Also if you know of any website where we can see those ostrogothic
and vandalic ruins and buildings it would be wonderful.

I had no knowledge of alan presence in north Africa until now! But,
how important was their influence there.

kingdoms...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/wpHWlB/TM