[gothic-l] Goeter, goter, gutar

Bertil Häggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Thu Apr 12 13:46:02 UTC 2001

Keth,

As I am sure you understand the object of mine by putting
the summary of Thorsten Anderssons article on the list was
to present the latest known by me that relates goetar, goter,
gutar to the Goths, except Ingemar, of course. Neither Streitberg
nor Noreen are mentioned in the bibliography by Andersson.

Later products though, from 1997 to 2001, would interest me
much if you happen to know anything. I feel it would be good
to keep up with the latest in the argumentation.

Gothic greetings to the west

Bertil