[gothic-l] Basic information on Gothic history and archaelogy - Swedish works 1972 - 2000

Bertil Häggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Thu Apr 12 14:13:11 UTC 2001

Dear listmembers,

To the list underneath I would like to add

_Studia Gotica_ Stockholm 1972

(especially

J. Svennung, "Jordanes und die gotische Stammsage"

E. Lönnroth, "Die Goten in der modernen Geschichtsauffassung")

Professor Lars Hermodssons earlier mentioned book of 1993, _Goterna -
ett krigarfolk och deras bibel_ (Stockholm: Atlantis).

Naturally an important addition lately is

Ingemar Nordgren,_Goterkaellan - om goterna i Norden och paa kontinenten_
(The Gothic Source - On the Goths in Scandinavia and on the Continent), Gothenburg
2000, 441 pages (second edition being published in 2001).

Gothically

Bertil