[gothic-l] Re: Ostrogothic or Visigothic Music

kaoru666 at HOTMAIL.COM kaoru666 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 13 03:14:35 UTC 2001

I'm downloading some of those gaulic chants from napster, which I
hardly found!

It's really impressive to hear such antique chants...
Thanks,

Alberto

http://hometown.aol.com/jdm314/myhomepage/demusicis.html . I have