[gothic-l] Re: Ostrogothic or Visigothic Music

kaoru666 at HOTMAIL.COM kaoru666 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 13 02:30:18 UTC 2001

Thank you very much for your reply, Albareiks!
It was enlightening.

Now I have urgence to listen that forgoten music; do you know of any
recorded versions I might find? Also please inform us when you had
your CD ready; I'll be glad to have a copy of it.

How do you get, my friend, all that manuscripts concerning antique
gothic music?
And what is in that system that make it so dificult to decifer?
Do the visigoths used other intruments apart from voice in their
religious or folklorycal songs (I mean in the times of the visigothic
empire), as the organs they suposed to make?

Thanks again,
Alberto