[gothic-l] Re: Activity on the list

Maureen hessian_18452 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 19 20:20:50 UTC 2001

--- In gothic-l at y..., Bertil Häggman <mvk575b at t...> wrote:
> Maureen,
>
> When you think the time is right you can visit the
> Uppsala University Library webpage underneath.
> There are links there to English language sources
> on Wulfila's bible, which is the real basis for all
> Gothic language study. There is among other stuff
> a paper in English on the bible and how it ended
> up in Sweden.
>
> http://w3.ub.uu.se/arv/codex.cfm
>
> A Belgian webpage promises to supply Wulfila's bible
> electronically on the net. There is a link to their
> English language webpage as well.
>
> Gothically
>
> Bertil Haggman

  Thank you, Bertil.  I'll check that link out right away.  I have a
few sites about Wulfila bookmarked, and will add this one.  Despite
the setbacks from the effects of Epstein-Barr, I am determined to do
this. It's such a pleasure to explore my Germanic heritage.

  Maureen

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/1rrVlB/TM