[gothic-l] Re: Hey Bertil

lundmanner at YAHOO.COM lundmanner at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 20 22:55:39 UTC 2001

With "caution" I suppose you mean Ohlmark basing a lot of his
conclusions on educated guesses (right?). (Not that I have a problem
with that, coming from someone who seems to know what he's talking
about.)

As far as I understand from his preface to *Fornnordiskt lexikon*,
it's been published in English and German as well, but I'm not sure,
do you know if it's so?

(BTW, I'll be off the Net for a few days, just so you know in case
you reply soon and I don't get back to you immediately.)

Regards

Hans

--- In gothic-l at y..., Bertil Häggman <mvk575b at t...> wrote:
> _Fornnordiskt lexikon_ can certainly be used, but
> with caution. Several editions have been published
> during the 1980s and 1990s.
>
> Gothically
>
> Bertil
>
> > While I'm at it, how would you deem the credibility of the
> > writings by Åke Ohlmarks, especially *Fornnordiskt lexikon*?

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/1rrVlB/TM