[gothic-l] Re: Names of Heruls

Oskar Andersson o.andersson at GAMLABYN.COM
Thu Dec 6 14:52:29 UTC 2001

> > The background for the Scandinavian societies and kingdoms - and
> > consequently also the possibilities around Heruls - has been my
> hobby
> > for many years. I do not understand the character of your focus on
> > Procopius, but the Heruls have been a part of your crusade against
> > Scandinavian theories since the answer you got from Andreas Schwarcz
> > in February.
>

> There is no crusade at all. I am quite happy with Andreas Schwarcz'
> theory in this matter, but don't agree with it in full. Even the two
> of us reached some sort of common ground at one point and only your
> persistence that I should answer questions about Procopius'
> description of the midnight sun, which I did not understand let to
> this escalation.

Just a question, could anyone tell me on this "answer from Andreas Schwarz," or the numbers
of the messages in which that discussion was done?

Thanks! I enjoy this discussion, although I don't have much to comment on!

Best,
Oskar

Break free. Great
American Smokeout