[gothic-l] Re: The Eruli and Runes

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Thu Dec 13 15:11:48 UTC 2001

>> Later I found this page
>>
>http://www.forskningsradet.no/bibliotek/forskning/199406/1994060601.ht
>ml
>> which completey tears Hauges theories apart.
>> As far as I can see it has started a debate in Norway which the
>> establishment  would like to kill.
>> Interesting.
>>

>Excuse me Tore, but I must have missed something.
>
>Why are you Dragging in Arild Hauge into this?
>
>Personally I find his page with pictures of rune stones and other
>runic incscriptions on other objects from Scandinavia and Europe and
>Greenland to be one of my favorite bookmarks.
>
>And he certainly doesn't present any  very controversial theories on
>his pages.
>So, what are You talking about?
>Try it Yourself:
>http://home.no.net/ekerilar/

Anders,
Sorry, I might have mixed something up.
It is Arild Hauge that owns the website  where I read about Kjell Aartun.
Hauge promotes Aartuns theories. So far I was right.
It is of course Kjell Aartuns theories that are torn apart in the given
link above.
Best wishes
Tore

yes Hauge has also this page http://www.arild-hauge.com/arild-hauge/history.htm

Unlimited PC-PC calling at Crystal Voice! - Only $1/Mo.
Download your free 30 day trial. Click here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Gb1xVB/GxbDAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM