[gothic-l] Re: Lukman

Friþunanþs Ximeneiks jimenezf at ALPHA.MONTCLAIR.EDU
Tue Jan 30 22:36:14 UTC 2001

Hej All,
The Lukman dissertation is 200+ pages in bound book form.
What I might consider doing is scanning the "index" with my OCR and
seeing whether it will produce a viable text file. I have not tried the
latter when diacriticals are involved (as they are in this case). As for
the remainder; I think the Dansk Resumé, pp. 196-202 would be of
particular interest. -  HOWEVER => Although the resumé has been in print
for over fifty years and there is no apparent copyright, please allow me
to ask Professor Dr. Hemmingsen and/or Professor Dr. Lukman for
permission to copy and distribute the contents. I am very sure it will
be ok but protocall should be observed.
Feel free to email me if you have other questions or if you have a
better idea on going about this.
Cheers,
Friþunanþs X.

ingemar.nordgren at ebox.tninet.se wrote:

> > Hello,
> >
> > this dissertation is not a file, is it? If it is I would be grateful
>
> > to receive the file by e-mail.
> >
> > thanks
> > Dirk
>
> So would I, please!