[gothic-l] Re: Lukman

ingemar.nordgren at EBOX.TNINET.SE ingemar.nordgren at EBOX.TNINET.SE
Tue Jan 30 23:36:07 UTC 2001

 please
allow me
> to ask Professor Dr. Hemmingsen and/or Professor Dr. Lukman for
> permission to copy and distribute the contents. I am very sure it
will
> be ok but protocall should be observed.
> Feel free to email me if you have other questions or if you have a
> better idea on going about this.
> Cheers,
> Friþunanþs X.

 Hello dear  Friþunanþs X.

Dont't trouble to much for my sake please. I can ask Lars himself
directly instead. Haven't had contact with him for a while anyhow.We
had a little chat about Lukman once before.

Tack för vänligheten i alla fall!
Ingemar

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details