[gothic-l] Old Gutnish

Bertil Häggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Fri Jul 13 06:01:56 UTC 2001

Keth,

Thank you for offering views on the methods
of comparing Old Gutnish and Gothic. These
are technical problems to be solved one the
work is started. It is of course mainly a question
of how much of the documented Old Gutnish
is available. I just think that the material used
by Francisc is too thin. At least the 450 rune
inscriptions would have to be included. There
is an excellent study _Gotlands runinskrifter_,
2 volumes, 1962-78.

Gothically

Bertil