[gothic-l] Goetar, Gautoi, Gutar, Goths and Gaut

Bertil Häggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Sun Jul 15 13:47:51 UTC 2001

Keth,

The facts have been provided som many times
on this list (my lates contributions can  be found in the
archive). Maybe it would help you to read for yourself
the contribution on Gaut by Professor Thorsten Andersson.
Am sure that some library in Stavanger has the
yearbook "Namn och bygd - Tidskrift för nordisk
ortnamnsforskning", Aargaang 84, 1996 with the
ärticle by Professor Anderson.

It seems better that you read the original material.

Gothically

Bertil